Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

And it begins...

I was discussing with a friend over email (because really - who has physical contact with friends anymore?) my latest trial and error (mostly error) on a DIY home decor project. She said to me "You should start a blog". My response was "Really? Does the world really need another one of those?". But, alas, here I am in Blogsville. One of the many new kids on the block (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh - the right stuff!!). I have decided to start this blog on a whim on a less than busy, frigid, New England Friday. So there really is no content to speak of right now...but there are projects in the wings (actually on my porch) just waiting to make a debut. I also have not thought about the picture process for these things. I have not been able to find my camera for I don't know how long, so my picture taking will be left to my crappy 1st Generation (yes they still exist) Iphone. So I apologize for the less than stellar photo quality beforehand. Unless "Santa" hubby brings me a new camera for Christmas (because we both KNOW I have been good this year), I am not sure when I am going to be getting better quality pics. Please bear with me, and if you have been so kind enough as to actually find this blog and read this far, here is the latest project that supposedly a 4 year old could do (albeit a 4 year old who knows how to wield a glue gun), but which took me 3 trips to the dollar store, and 2 trys to complete...the "YOU HAVE SEEN IT EVERYWHERE" Ornament Wreath! ENJOY!!

 

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl!!!!! As a fellow DIYer (ask Mark about the floor in my entry way, and the planter under the front window that I was finishing at 3 am the day he arrived on one of his trips to Cali), I can appreciate the trials and tribulations of homeownership, renovation and decorating. I shall follow your journey faithfully! Happy holidays to you all! Danamo

    ReplyDelete

Falling Christmas Object Gadget